Friday, April 11, 2014

Event : Organisers' brunch pre-Enchanted


Hello ! How are you my dear readers ? How I am ? Exhausted for sure, haha ! That was maybe the toughest but yet the most amazing week-end I've ever spent ! I guess this report won't be as formal as usual : since I was one of the main organiser of Enchanted, I didn't really spend my time enjoyed the event but more running from on side of the venue to the other with my back-bag on.

I thought it could be great if I had pictures inside of the venue before the event begins, but well, I had just before leaving the — now useful — idea to take pictures also near our hotel. Happened that I didn't have any time during the event, so I guess that was quite a nice move to take pictures before I run and sweat all around the venue. (What ? Would I exaggerate ? Not a bit.)


We woke pretty early (too early for my own good) and left the hotel around 10:30AM so we could go brunching with lovely people ! Marie and I had to brunch with the other organisers, while Diana and Mathilde had to also have lunch pretty early in order to go to the models' rehearsal that began at the venue. Finally the brunch we eat at was roomy enough to let Mathilde et Diana eat with us~ (thought they were not at our table ;___;)

Diana as beautiful as usual. The is the real lady among us.
I just can't get enough of the photograph on the left. 

Lili was sharing a room with us at the hotel~ But she eat with other people attending to the event :D
My perfect (and sunny) Marie, wearing her J&J's Crucifixion for the first time !!
Can you see the Crown of Thorns she had as a headdress ?

We eat at Merchant of Bishopsgate, near Liverpool Street Station. It was indeed a very delicious restaurant : I took a whole typical English brunch, just I what needed and wanted ! As I sat with Marie, Harly, Bloody and Lunie, the other members or the team arrived just in time in order to have the quickest brunch ever, haha~ We had only one hour to fulfill our stomaches before going to the venue. So, we took the opportunity to make some pictures before being served~ Let me introduce you to a part of the Street Fashion Europe team that have been working hard for months now ☆~(ゝ。∂)(Unfortunately I don't have a picture of everyone there, and some organisers weren't here (´A`。) )

Oxana from Russia ! Her husband and herself were filming all the week-end,
I guess we will soon have an amazing video to share about first SFE's event ! 
Oxana (Russia), Kyra (England/U.K.) and Oh Tralala (Germany)
Carmilla (Italia and Finland) and Michaela (England/U.K.)
Lunie (Belgium/France), Bloody (France)
Vief (Belgium/Netherlands/U.K.), Lunie, Bloody and Harly (Germany)

That was a super fast brunch but still had a lot of fun ! It was great to talk about things and others before going to hard work ! Since we were altogether, Marie, Bloody, Lunie, Diana and I it was also a great time to talk a bit about French Café, since we all are in the main team. If you still not know about French Café and its Garden Party coming on July 7th (just after the Japan Expo), you should totally check our ☆ Facebook Event ☆ ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚  

French Café team, with our Garden Party flyers

You now know what's happening before Enchanted... Eggs and bacon. Well, not quite : it was a way to relax altogether before the H-hour. I feel like all my time was dedicated to Enchanted during this journey, and I'm still super happy about it. Couldn't spend a better week-end (except if I had one or two days more available in order to visit the city and enjoy London with my friends ;__;). But well, I knew what it would be like, and still not disappointed, at all ☆~(ゝ。∂)I wouldn't do it a different way, not for all the world. 

We went then as fast as we could to the venue. Some girls were already ready for the rehearsal, booths were getting set up, and SFE team was running everywhere. Doing the VIP bags, teach the choreography for the fashion show, answering all the questions, preparing the entrance, that was quite a preparation ! I'm now leaving you with some super secret (not so secret) pictures from Marie, before the doors opened with some bonus pictures, because I know you love them~~

See you soon for the posts about Enchanted !! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Dreamy Bow and KUNIKA's stalls getting ready

26 comments:

  1. I am completely in love with your Musée du Chocolat outfit! It is just so stunning! All the other girls looked amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rosa <3 <3 Everyone was looking amazing, I just wanted to cry over their awesomeness ;___; From organizers to attendees and guests : I think I've never seen so many beautiful lolitas *^*

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is so cute!! (^O^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just looks so amazing and perfect dear ♥ That outfit looks wonderfull on you! And it's great to see how everyone from the organisation come from different countries :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Damien <3 It really was heartwarming to see all those kind and lovely girls coming from all over Europe and aiming for the same goal <3

      Delete
  4. It was so lovely to meet you, it's nice to reminisce reading this post. It was a perfect weekend for me too, I'm looking forward to all the future SFE events. Hopefully we might get to chat a tiny bit more at the Garden Party this summer, although you will probably be super busy then too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely to meet you too ! Though we didn't have a lot of time to talk :( I hope we can talk more during the Garden Party, though I know I will surely be as busy as I was during Enchanted ;___; How long are you staying in Paris ? :D

      Delete
  5. You look absolutely adorable, all the other girls too. I am so sad I could not join this event. I really love the vintage look from Diana :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Diana will surely love reading your comment too~

      Please, join next SFE event in 2015 ! ^0^

      Delete
  6. Best MDC outfit ever! And the photos Marie took are perfect~ Looking forward to the rest of the write up~ Hope you recover soon too, deeeer <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw !! What a sweet comment Angii *^* Stop making me blush~~ I will try to post the best report I can <3

      Delete
  7. Musée looks so amazing on you, i adore what you did with your hair and head gear and that photo of you holding the straps of your also super cute backpack!

    It seems as if you had a great time, I will surely attend everything next year because i do not want to miss a bit. <3
    I loved your post, the photos are incredible!
    kisses,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joana <3

      I was so happy to meet you, we couldn't chat a lot but it was fun everytime we did. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again~~

      Take care <3

      Delete
  8. Wonderful photos! You all look so perfect and happy. I read about Enchanted on several blogs and it must have been a great event. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It was indeed a gorgeous event~ I hope you can make it to the next SFE event ;)

      Delete
  9. This site really has excellent tips and ides in all fields. Hats off !! Wedding planning and decoration must for wedding with wedding decorators. Here i got event management company qualified plan Wedding planners in chennai coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  10. very informative blog information and nice pic, this is the best services to event management.

    Event Organiser Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah dear, your “Musée du Chocolate” outfit is looking outstanding. I adore your style. I am also party organizer and just got the chance to organize grand annual event at the most popular party venue rentals in Chicago. It was really a big responsibility on me!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very Great post.. thanks for sharing bro.. keep up the very good work.
    Pr Agency Singapore | Online Marketing Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for these outstanding pictures . These are really beautiful.

    Event Management Company In Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent event management blog…found a similar article in this website

    ReplyDelete
  15. digital promoting the digital course in Ghaziabad course within the municipality. earnings. live comes google certifications .100% placement. free demo class ...learn seo, sem, email &, PPC, social media be a part of for digimanthan 9540438438

    ReplyDelete